BioHealth Analyst Cautious/Negative Calls (BIIB, ESRX, GENZ, MHS, SGEN)
These are some of the downgrades and negative or cautious calls being seen in the biotech and medical-health sectors this Thursday morning:
- Biogen-IDEC (NASDAQ: BIIB) Started as Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Express Scripts (NASDAQ: ESRX) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Genzyme (NASDAQ: GENZ) Started As Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Medco Health Solutions (NYSE: MHS) cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ: SGEN) Started as Neutral at UBS.
You can see the list of positive calls and upgrades here.
June 19, 2008